Friday 8 January 2010

Snow....well everyone else is talking about it!



I'm having a bit of a love/hate relationship with the snow: I love going out in it when I've all wrapped up and it's crunchy underfoot, I LOVE seeing Ted running in it with his ears flapping like he's the happiest dog in the world, but I'd really like to get on with my life now please and not have to wait for weather reports and gritters. I want to make plans and know that I can stick to them. But that's life I guess.

I've got a school visit down the snowed-up A3 on Monday and I'm really looking forward to it - I'm clued up on dinosaurs and fairy stories and presents and toys and I've got props and everything. So I hope the snow drifts off completely now....me and driving are not the happiest of friends at the best of times, throw in a bit of ice....and well, I can foresee disaster looming!

No comments: